четверг, 13 декабря 2012 г.

Passage from the text

" You've been on the list for a long time", - Nick said, and I immediately went cold because I couldn't believe he'd just told her about the list. That list was our secret. Just between us. And he'd blown it.
"What list?" she asked and then she looked down just slightly and her eyes grew big. She started to laugh, and I started to pull up onto my tiptoes to see what they were laughing at.
 And then there was the noise.
 It wasn't so much a noise in my ears as it was in my brain. It sounded like the whole world was shutting down on me. I screamed. I know it because I felt my mouth open and my vocal cords vibrate, but I heard nothing. I opened my eyes and reached out to grub Nick, bt he had moved to the side and instad I found myself looking at Christy, who had totally shocked look on her face. Her  mouth was open like she was going to say something, and her hands were both clutching her stomach. They were covered with blood.
 "Oh, my God!" somebody screamed. "Somebody! Help!"
//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//

So, now you know how everything was started. Christy has offened Valerie, and after that Valerie was happy when she has known  that Nick wants to interced for her. But she has't known what exactly he was going to do. Valerie thought he will just talk with Christy. However, everything went and turned tradigicaly.
It is obviously, that Nick had planned it long before. But why didn't he tell about his planes Valerie? And where did he take the gun? May be his friend Jeremy helped him with it, and he was afraid to tell the truth Valerie, you see, she  wouldn't permit it.

1 комментарий:

  1. So, now you know how everything was started. > started
    Valerie was happy when she has known that Nick wants> when she learned
    But she has't known what exactly he was going to do.> didn't know
    Valerie thought he will just talk with Christy. > woud talk
    But why didn't he tell about his planes Valerie?> tell V. about his plans
    d he was afraid to tell the truth Valerie> tell V. the truth

    ОтветитьУдалить